Saturday, May 21, 2011

~ Stylish Blogger Award ~

Thanks so much to Traci over at The TraceFace Philes for giving me this award!!! I appreciate the love!



THE RULES:
Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Spread the love. Award recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

  1. I just got married on 4/30/11 to the most awesome man in the world!!! We got married at a country club in North FL and it was the most perfect day I could've asked for. Hubby was one of the main reasons I started this blog.
  2. I have an addiction to all things accessories...I love shoes, purses, jewelry, headbands, and nail polish. Yes, I think of polish as an accessory! :)
  3. I am a super picky and weird eater. I have texture issues and I cant stand too many different things mixed together. For example, I can only eat cereal with ice in it and I love oatmeal raisin cookies...but I pluck all of the raisins out lol. 
  4. By day, I'm a speech-language pathologist at an elementary school and I'm finishing up my ph.d in communication disorders. By night, I'm all things nail polish, natural hair, and shopping.
  5. I love to watch sports...football and basketball are my favorite. There's nothing better to me than an intense game...and of course hubby loves that I never complain about watching games.
  6. I absolutely love makeover shows! My favorites are What Not To Wear and How Do I Look? One of the best inventions ever is the dvr...I can watch my makeover shows whenever I want!
  7. I'm an absolute nerd when it comes to reading. My hubby gave me a kindle for my birthday a few years ago and it is the best thing ever!!! I was the kind of child who would have a flashlight under the covers still reading late at night. Once I start a book, I become crazily obsessed with it and can't put it down until I'm done.
That was almost kind of hard to choose only 7 things once I got on a roll. I would like to pass the award on to:

Desire at Nails by Desire

If you've done this before, feel free to just pass along to someone else!

5 comments:

TraceFace said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Youre very welcome!!! I had to LOL at the cereal with ice!!!! :-)

Nails By Desiré said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow!! Thank you sooooo much!!! My first award :) I will do mine next week. Thanks again!!! :)

KayJay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Deisre...you deserve it! I so love all of your nail art...one day I'll figure out these BM plates.

Lola B. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much for thinking of me! And congrats on receiving the award. :)

KayJay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

No problem Lola!!! You deserve it!

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!