Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Newspaper Manicure

One of my besties, West of Confessions of a Blog Vixen, did a super cool newspaper mani a few weeks ago and featured it on her blog. I thought I was going to do this myself, but I haven't had a chance to get around to it and I realized that I don't even have any newspaper at home...lol. I think this is pretty cool. The only thing that could make it better would be if there was some way to reverse the ink so you could read them on the nails. Here's her take on the newspaper mani.
Source

A step by step pictorial can be found HERE. Have any of you ever tried this??? Enjoy dolls!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!