Friday, October 21, 2011

Orly Fowl Play ~ Matte-ified

Hey dolls, just a quick post to show how Orly Fowl Play looks when a matte top coat is applied. I received Essie Matte About You from my awesome polish friend Tamala and I've been meaning to use it for awhile now. Here's one coat over Fowl Play.
I actually think I like this even more than when its shiny. All of the different colors just seem to stand out even more. I'm headed out for date night with hubby. Happy weekend!!!

Are you over the matte trend???

2 comments:

pretty nail said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i like this matte. no. i like all polish. i don't see them as trends but new ways to wear polish

imfeelingnailventurous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't think I have ever seen it matte. Looks amazing!

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!