Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Zoya Neeka

Hey dolls, I'm off to California for a conference so here's a quick post of the shade I'll be rocking for the rest of the week. Zoya Neeka, named after my girl Neeka from In the Life of a MILF, is a deep purple filled with golden shimmer. Neeka was one of the shades I wanted most from the Smoke & Mirrors collection. The formula was perfection and it just makes me remember why Zoya is one of my favorite brands. Here is two coats.
I wish I had better lighting for this great shade, but it's a dreary day. Neeka is absolutely gorgeous and I wish I would've worn it sooner. I may try to get a post in while I'm gone, but if not, have a great week dolls!

3 comments:

BMR said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It looks awesome on you.

And have fun in California! Safe travels there (which I assume you already are) and back.

imfeelingnailventurous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so pretty!

KayJay at Refined & Polished said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks! Cali was awesome...now if I can only get adjusted to the time change.

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!