Sunday, December 4, 2011

Latest Free Purchase ~ OttLite Lamp

Hey dolls, I just wanted to share my latest free purchase using Amazon gift cards that I redeemed from Swagbucks. I've been wanting a natural light lamp for my photos for the longest. Now that the time has changed and the sun is less reliable, I knew it was the perfect time to cash in those gift cards. I went with OttLite after reading lots of reviews of different lamps and bulbs that are true to color.
OttLite L139AB
I took the photos of Orly Androgynie using the lamp for the first time. I really like how the lamp shows off the true color. The lamp is lightweight and very portable. Now I just need to figure out how to minimize the glare. Any tips or good recommendations for building a light box?

If you'd like to learn more about Swagbucks, check this post out!

1 comments:

Jeanne Tutt said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Not sure of a great way to build a light box but I bought mine off amazon a few weeks ago at a really good price. I'll have to keep this light in mind too!

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!