Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Barielle BFF Sweepstakes

Hey dolls, Barielle is doing an awesome sweepstakes on their facebook page that you have to check out!  Up for grabs for 20 lucky people is the:

  • Barielle Nail Strengthener Cream (full size)
  • Barielle Base Coat
  • Barielle Top Coat 
  • 3 Shades polishes of your choice
The prize package retails at $74.50, so this would be a great opportunity for you to try the treatments that I've reviewed here. Long-time readers will know that Barielle is one of my favorite brands and the Nail Strengthener Cream is a constant part of my nail regimen. I have an entire album of Barielle polishes on my facebook page, so feel free to check it out if you need help choosing colors you would like. The sweepstakes is going on from now until June 30, 2012 at 7a EST.

Enter the sweepstakes HERE!

1 comments:

Raynekitten said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sky's the Limit.

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!