Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Born Pretty Discount Code

Hey dolls, I was recently contacted by Born Pretty to review several items. I chose one of their stamping plates and some girly nail stickers. Here's a photo of the items I received:
I'm super excited about the lace nail stickers and the bow stamping images. I'll try to get these reviewed over the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I was also given a 10% off code for my readers. Whenever you place an order on BornPretty, just enter TPJ61. I've placed this image on the sidebar for easy reference.
Have you ordered from Born Pretty before? What were your experiences???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!