Monday, June 25, 2012

Guest Post ~ Enamel Girl


My first guest post! Today I'm sharing a lovely Indie polish with you by Enchanted Polish. Unfortunately I don't own a lot of Indie's (because they're usually gone by the time I get to their sale) but I was lucky enough to grab Austin Powers from Llarowe's website. I was doubtful at first because I thought it was kinda pricey for an Indie and all, but I'm so happy I grabbed this one up!  It's a multi-colored holographic polish. 
I was wearing Nicoly by OPI's Paparazzi Don't Preach and decided to layer over it just to see what happened.  This beauty really did work wonders over the nude.  I find it a very interesting holographic because you get the multicolored effect (yellow, orange, gold) around the holograph. I used 3 coats to get the full holographic effect. 
Indoors it appears more golden but then it awakens in the sunlight. 
Outdoors it really lightens up.
Needless to say I'm very happy with this purchase! Thanks to Refined and Polished for allowing me to do a guest post. :)
~~~~~~~ 
Thanks so much doll! This is a gorgeous holo. I don't know if I've ever seen a gold holo before, but this one is really pretty! Enamel Girl has the most awesome swatches, nail art, and stamping so make sure you check her blog out.

3 comments:

PassionForPolish said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow this is really gorgeous!

KayJay at Refined & Polished said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Isn't it?!?

beachgal said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I also have not bought a lot of indie polishes yet. I am turned off by the zillions of glitters out there - I just don't need more glitter options anymore. Like you, when I find some I might be interested in, they are gone - and I am not one to take a lot of risks ordering on line sight unseen when I have nowhere to recoup my $ spent if I hit a # of 'em that are one shot wears for me. My space in my stash is so tight now, I am being super discriminating on what I add. I do like the way this one looks in the sun, but not at all how it looks indoors. It looses the depth inside.

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!