Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pink Wednesday ~ Zoya Lola + Pretty & Polished Valentino

Hey dolls! Thanks to all of you who have voted so far for the first Reader's Choice Mondays. I'm anxious to see what the final results will be. Today I'm wearing a girly, but edgy mani for Pink Wednesday. Zoya Lola has been on my wish list for some time. Lola is a bright pink that is filled with blue-violet shimmer. The formula was great and it was opaque in two coats.
light box
I adore this polish, not only because its gorgeous, but because I know two lovely ladies named Lola who are both my sorority sisters. You may know one of them - Lola from Burb Beauty.

To make this combo a little more edgy, I decided to add Pretty & Polished Valentino, which is a multi-shaped black and white glitter. The glitter is pretty dense, so I only needed one coat. The largest hexes were somewhat difficult to come out, but I didn't mind because I would be fine without them.
I love pink, white, and black together! My search for a black/white glitter has officially ended. I love that Valentino does not include any bar glitter, like most other black/white combos.

What's your favorite black/white glitter?

4 comments:

melissa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lola is stunning!

beachgal said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really like Lola - have to pull it out. I want brights but burnt out on neon brights now.

LuvMyLacquer said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lola is one of my favorite Zoya's & she's stunning on you! Once you put her on you can't stop staring! My favorite black and white glitter is Sparkles by Julie's Dots N' Stripes =)

BurbBeauty said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love this on you! I also like the glitter, but yeah, it would look better without the large hexes. I like the Nubar white and black polka dots.


Thanks for the shout out! <3

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!