Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pink Wednesday ~ Cult Nails Untamed

Mango, The Cambridge Satchel Company, BCBG MAX AZRIA

ShopStyle
Happy Pink Wednesday dolls! Today I'm wearing a super girly pink. Cult Nails Untamed is a bubblegum pink filled with subtle multi-colored shimmer. The formula is a creme/jelly hybrid and I used three coats. I almost stopped at two coats, but I wanted to see if the shimmer would be more visible at three.
shade
Untamed is a fun polish that most pink lovers will like. I wish the shimmer was a little more visible indoors, but it's still really pretty.

Hope you all are having a great week!

1 comments:

Lizzy O said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very gorgeous Pink... I love the outfit you put together as well

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!