Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Blog Updates

Hey dolls! I have some exciting news for you today. Some of you who follow me via facebook may have already heard that Refined & Polished has gotten a makeover. Along with the revamped look, R&P can now be found at www.refinedandpolished.com. I've owned this domain name for over a year, but I've finally come to a point to where I wanted to migrate from Blogger. Please change your bookmarks as necessary and check out the new site. I would love to hear your feedback. For those of you who follow via a RSS feed (i.e. Google Reader), you will have to subscribe again on the new site. Several posts have been made on the new site, so check them out. Hope to see all of you over on the new site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!