Monday, October 22, 2012

Reader's Choice Monday ~ China Glaze Immortal

Hey dolls! The winner for this week was China Glaze Immortal with 42% of the votes. This is a gorgeous gray with flashes of blue glass flecks. The formula was pretty good. I haven't used a China Glaze in awhile, so I forgot how long and thin their brushes are. I used two coats for opacity.
I was secretly hoping Immortal would win! This color is perfection! But of course I couldn't stop with Immortal alone because I also picked up Make a Spectacle from that collection. Make a Spectacle is a topper that is filled with iridescent glitter. The glitter is very dense and I had no problems getting it onto the nail.
These two colors compliment each other so well! I've been staring at my nails all day at work as the light reflects off of the glitter. I totally recommend this duo while the Wicked collection is still readily available at Sally Beauty Supply.

For this week's poll, I have three Butter LONDON's for you that I added to my collection during the Ulta BOGO deal. Please take a second to vote dolls!


3 comments:

Cristina Impoverished said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I passed on Immortal looks stunning with MaS over it. Then again, I own and love Make a Spectacle, I think it looks good over most colors. :)

KayJay at Refined & Polished said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree! MaS would make a good go to glitter.

beachgal said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have not been into a Sally's since they got this collection in - my area was super late to get the collection - even when I called last week to ask if it was in, they had it but not out - it was in the back they said and folks had to ask for it. Hope to go in this week and take a look at this one and also the burple one have caught my eyes.

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!