Monday, May 16, 2011

Nail Polish Trends ~ I've Got the Blues

Jimmy Choo, D&G, Amrita Singh, Alice + Olivia
ShopStyle

Another trend for nail polishes is variations of blue. I love everything from pale shades to those that are very saturated. This is a trend that can be worn by all because the spectrum is so wide. Here are a couple of blues you should add to your collection.
Zoya Nail Polish, Tallulah
Tallulah
Essie Wedding Collection 2011 Nail Polish Colors, Borrowed & Blue
Borrowed & Blue
Chanel Riva Le Vernis Nail Colour
Riva
OPI Blue My Mind
Blue My Mind
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color - Blizzard Blue
Blizzard Blue
Something about these shades just make me smile. I love how "unexpected" blue polish can be...almost as much as I love the dress in the inspiration board above. 

What are your feelings on the blues? Do you have a favorite blue polish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!