Monday, October 17, 2011

Using Shatter to Save a Mani...

Hey dolls, I've had OPI Love is a Racket on for less than 2 days and its already chipping (the first chip came within 24 hours). This just reminds me why I don't typically go for OPI polishes. I guess they don't work well with my body chemistry because it never fails...they chip after just one day. It really sucks because I loved Love is a Racket. Oh well...I'm busy working on my dissertation prospectus so there's not much time to do my nails tonight. On occasions like these (when polish starts to chip and I'm low on time), I usually pull out a shatter or crackle. I've never used my OPI Black Shatter, so no time like the present to break it out.
Nothing too special about this that you haven't seen already. I wouldn't say that I'm completely over the crackle trend...I just don't need to buy anymore of them. I have most of the colors and they come in handy for situations such as these. Let's just hope this doesn't chip before the night is over...

Are there any polishes that others love, but just don't seem to work for you?

4 comments:

ElleHime said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I use shatter on chipping manis, too!

KayJay at Refined & Polished said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It definitely serves the purpose of extending manis until you can redo them!

imfeelingnailventurous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Shatter is a great way to fix chipped nails! Great idea!

Sadee Butt said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hmmm thats so nice

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!