Friday, October 26, 2012

Zoya Gilty

Hey dolls! Over the last few days, I've been wearing a gorgeous combo - Zoyas Gilty and Natty. As soon as I heard that Zoya was putting out a LE gold leaf top coat, I immediately pre-ordered even though I wasn't sure that I would like it. I'm glad to report that I love it! Gilty is pretty dense, so I only needed one coat over Natty.
I love the way this pair looks together! I am looking forward to pairing Gilty with other cremes. I'm envisioning some great holiday looks. Zoya just announced yesterday that the Gilty trio is available again for a limited time. Head on over to get yours while they are still in stock!
Zoya Gilty & Natty
Have you picked up any of the gold leaf top coats yet?

3 comments:

GlitterInfatuation Jazz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So pretty! I love those two colours together!


Jazz x

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is a gorgeous combo! I purchased the SOPI and OPI gold top coats. This looks gorgeous as well.

beachgal said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am loving Guilty - did not buy Natty from the fall collection as I was on a no buy unless it was really unique to my stash - but love the look here. I am surprised how much I love these gold foil toppers as I am not normally a nail art or glitter gal at all - I like my polish to show on it's own most of the time.

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!