Thursday, April 21, 2011

Swatch Alert...China Glaze ~ Turned Up Turquoise

Lilly Pulitzer, Just Cavalli, Kris Nations
ShopStyle

I was in my local Sally Beauty Supply over the weekend and they were having a buy 2 get 1 free on all of their polished. One of the shades I bought was Turned Up Turquoise by China Glaze. This is an awesome shade! It's a neon turquoise with great green undertones. It has just a hint of a frosted shimmer. The pictures make it look way more blue than what it truly is.




The formula was just okay for me. On the first coat it was very streaky and dried really quickly. The shade looked much better with two coats (shown in pictures above). This is a great shade for the warm weather! Happy polishing dolls!

P.S. I'm so in love with the peacock-themed jewelry above!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!