Thursday, April 21, 2011

Zoya Earth Day Exchange!

So if you're a Zoya fan, you've probably already heard that the Earth Day exchange started yesterday. You can exchange a minimum of any 6 non-Zoya polishes for new colors and Zoya will recycle your old bottles. The price for each new bottle is $4 (shipping/handling charges). For more details, visit the Zoya blog. I ended up ordering only 8 new shades...I say only because it was extremely hard to narrow it down to that many. :) Here are the ones I chose.
Akyra
Midori
Flora
Elodie
Ginger
Goldie
Charisma
Gretchen
Can't wait for these new polishes to arrive. I'm most excited about Gretchen and Flora. I've been looking for new nude and pastel pink shades. Maybe I'll swatch some of the shades I'm exchanging before I get rid of them. Happy polishing dolls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!