Friday, April 22, 2011

Nail Polish Trends ~ In the Nude

I was browsing the web a few days ago, and I found an article from Refinery 29 on the top trends for nail polish for the early part of this year. The top 6 trends listed are:
  • Nudes
  • Blues
  • Peachy-Pinks
  • Lavender
  • Gunmetal Grays
  • Topcoat Effects
One of the biggest trends in all of fashion is the nude look. I personally love a nice pair of nude heels. I think they make your legs look amazing…but I digress. My bestie is typically a nude-nail kinda girl and I would always try to get her to switch to some color. I guess she was ahead of the times. This trend is perfect because it can be worn on all skin complexions. Most companies have a variety of nude shades, ranging from those with more pink undertones to those that are more beige or brown. Here are some awesome shades that go well with this trend!
Sand Tropez
Knotty
Inattendu
San Tan-tonio
Flowie
This look was all over the fashion runways earlier this year. I'm ready to take part in this trend. A nude nail would look great with the outfit below. These shoes are AMAZING! What are your feelings on the nude look?

Kenneth Cole, Blu Bijoux, MICHAEL Michael Kors

ShopStyle

2 comments:

westNDNbeauty said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like! The nails, the outfit...very appropriate for the upcoming season. That orange makes it pop with out too much pizazz!

Someone like me would have an orange nail on each hand as an accent for a nude manicure. hehe :)

Refined and Polished said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes!!! Orange pops great with nude colors. Make sure to share pics of your nude/orange mani :)

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!