Sunday, April 24, 2011

Swatch Alert...Zoya Caitlin

By Boe, Steve Madden, Forever 21, Anne Klein

ShopStyle

Happy Easter dolls! I decided to change my nails last night to a new shade. I'm trying to make it through all of my last Zoya promo haul before the next one gets here. In steps Zoya Caitlin...this is a wonderful muted purple cream, with lots of bluish-gray undertones. The polish was thick, just as all of the others from the Intimate Collection, but it was also a little streaky which was a surprise. The color was completely opaque in 2 coats.



This is a great shade of purple! Its unlike most in my collection because of the gray in it. Its attention-grabbing, but not in the same manner as a loud, neon color (those have a place in my collection too).

What do you think of Caitlin?

1 comments:

visual-addiction said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

a little gray for my liking but I will buy it just for the name :)

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!