Sunday, April 17, 2011

Swatch Alert...Zoya Marley

D&G, Jessica McClintock, New York & Co., New York & Co.

ShopStyle

I am absolutely in love with Marley! This cool lavender cream polish reminds me of Easter eggs. Its a great pastel color that doesn't look too chalky or harsh on the nails.






Excuse the blurriness of the last two pictures..they really don't do it as much justice as it deserves. I received tons of compliments on this shade. The formula is the same as the other colors I've tried from the Intimate collection. It was easy to apply and opaque in just one coat, which is always fab! I have lots of other new shades that I haven't tried yet, so many more swatches to come!

By the way, I'm going to add the shopstyle look to each of my Swatch Alerts. I love all accessories and nail polish is one of the greatest ways to make your look pop. I thought this would be a great way to combine new polish shades and fashion...let me know what you think. Happy polishing dolls!

2 comments:

Lawless Lacquer said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I looove Marley! So perfect for Spring! :)

Refined and Polished said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes!!! Its just a happy color :) Thanks for following!

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!