Monday, April 11, 2011

Zoya Haul!

I don't know what nail polish planet I've been on, but I was just introduced to Zoya a few months ago by some friends. Thanks to their awesome facebook fan page, I learned very quickly about this company. I took the opportunity to order some of their polishes during their last 2 promos. I ordered the entire Intimate Collection during the International Women's Day promo and then I got 8 more colors from the new summer collections during the BOGO sale.
The entire haul
 Here's a close up of the Intimate Collection.
Dannii, Caitlin, Marley, Gemma, Dove, Jules
From the Sunshine Collection...
Apple, Kimmy, Tanzy
From the Summertime Collection...
Sooki, Areej, Keiko, Breezi
I also purchased Lolly from the Mod Matte Collection, but the pictures came out really blurry. I am officially in Zoya heaven!!! I've tried a couple of the colors so far and I'll be sure to share pics with all of you. If you haven't had your Zoya fix, check out their website. Your nails will thank you for it!

2 comments:

westNDNbeauty said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The summertime collection reminds me of cotton candy.

With matte colors, do you wear a top coat over it? Always wondered about that.

Refined and Polished said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The colors in that collection are so fun and vibrant...it was hard choosing only a couple when I ordered.

Because of the formulation of matte polishes, you should not wear a top coat over them unless it is one specifically for mattes. I've heard that Matte Magic by China Glaze and Matte About You by Essie are really good. You can always use a regular top coat to give your matte a glossy look if you aren't a fan of the matte alone. Both can be found on amazon. HTH!

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!