Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Swatch Alert...Zoya's Gemma and Breezi

The first polish that I tried from my Zoya haul was Gemma.
Gemma
Love, love, love this color! The application was great and the formula was very smooth and even. The color kind of reminds me of a shade of army green. I love the light shimmer that's also in this polish. This is 2 coats. I wore this color (without a top coat) for 4 days before I started to see a little tip wear.
Zoya Gemma
The next shade I tried was Breezi from the Summertime Collection.
Breezi
This is an awesome blue. It reminds me of the blue tropical skittles package. This is a great shade for the warm weather. It was opaque with 1 coat, but I did 2 just because. The formula was a little thicker than Gemma, but applied easily nonetheless. 
Breezi
I wore this shade for 3 days before I added China Glaze's Dorothy Who? to take it up even further. Love these two colors together! The blue glitter in Dorothy Who? complimented Breezi perfectly. 
Breezi & Dorothy Who?


So far, I'm really liking the Zoya shades. I'll add more pics as I try the other colors. Happy polishing dolls!

2 comments:

westNDNbeauty said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The glitter polish is a really cool way to prolong the life of your manicure. Adds a little pizazz!

Refined and Polished said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very true...its also a good way to hide a messy manicure :)

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!