Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Swatch Alert...Rainbow Nails

My students are used to me having my nails polished a different color each week at school. Some of my kindergarten students dared me earlier this week to paint my nails like a rainbow. Who am I to back down from the challenge??? Everyone at my school already talks about my nail polish choices, so why not make it even more fun for the kids. I wanted to go for a shimmery rainbow, so I used some of the colors I got from my Zoya haul.
CG Dorothy Who?, Breezi, Dannii, Apple, Tanzy, Kimmy





The nails were an absolute hit with all of my students!!! My favorites out of these colors were Tanzy and Apple. All of the colors applied really easily. I used 2 coats for each. I kept this mani for 4 days and it showed very little sign of tip wear or chipping. Happy polishing dolls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!