Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nail Fanatics ~ Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Emerald City

SH Xtreme Wear Emerald City
Urban Outfitters, Lucky Brand, Topshop, Disney

ShopStyle

This week's Nail Fanatics theme is Emerald for May's birthstone. I did not realize until I went to do my mani, that I only have 1 emerald green polish! This must be remediated quickly...lol. The one that I do own is Emerald City by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. I absolutely love this polish! It makes me think of a Christmas Tree. If you look closely, there's a little bit of shimmer. This color became fully opaque in 2 coats and there were no issues with the formula. On to the pics...



All of these were taken with flash...they seemed to be more true to color. Emerald City is now discontinued, but it can still be found on amazon. The SH website recommends Going Green, if you cant find Emerald City in stock. I love the Xtreme Wear polishes!!! They come in really fun colors and they can be found almost everywhere (Target, Walmart, CVS, etc...) for under $3. Its definitely my go-to bargain polish.

As I'm in the market for some more emerald greens, what are your favs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!