Monday, May 30, 2011

Swatch Alert...Zoya Tanzy

Zoya Tanzy
Fossil, Kenneth Cole, Forever 21, Michael Stars

ShopStyle

Happy Memorial Day dolls!!! Zoya Tanzy is the perfect color to kick off your summer season! It is a bright, tangerine-like orange shade that has tons of gold shimmer in it. No one does shimmers like Zoya, in my opinion!!! This color glided on easily and smoothly. I did not have any issues with the formula. In the pics below, you may see a little VNL (visible nail line) because I only applied 2 coats...I was in a rush to meet with a friend. I'm sure with 3 coats, full opacity would be achieved, but it didn't look bad to me at all. Here are the pics...



I love, love, love the way that Tanzy looks on my skin! Just look at all that shimmer...every time I looked down, I would smile at my nails. Unfortunately, I screwed this mani up after only 1 day trying to use my BM plates. Oh well...one day I'll get the hang of stamping. Please let me know if you have any tips...

Are you into orange?!? Happy polishing dolls!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!