Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Swatch Alert...Zoya Charisma

Laundry by Shelli Segal, Inge Christopher

ShopStyle

I fell in love with Zoya Charisma after seeing it recognized as In Style's Best Beauty Buys for a bright color. I love all things bright, so I ordered Charisma during the Earth Day Exchange. This color is a neon magenta/fuschia-like shade. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the finish is matte-like. For me, a neon + a matte finish = a pain to apply. The formula was a tad bit streaky and it got a bit goopy when trying to apply a second coat. I must say though that the color of this shade made the application well worth it! I only have a few pics though because the color started to chip on the second day. :(


This color was really hard to photograph. The second pic is closer to the actual tone...it doesn't have nearly as  much of a pink undertone as the first pic. Next time I'll be sure to add a top coat of Seche Vite so it lasts longer. Happy polishing dolls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!