Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Change in the Comments Section

Hey dolls,
I just added Disqus to my comments section. This makes it possible for me to respond directly to your comments, as well as others. The responses are nested and much easier to follow in my opinion. You can also subscribe directly to replies to your comment only. I know I can't stand when I leave a comment on a blog, but forget to check back to see if they responded because I didn't want to get notifications of everyone else's responses. The downfall of disqus...you can no longer see old comments. I'm a little salty about that, but I think its a good switch. Leave a comment below to let me know what you think!

1 comments:

beachgal said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like your leaving comments back - hope I always catch any to me so you don't feel I am snubbing you. I went to Disqus and there is a sign up for folks there other than to ad it to a blog. It finds all your comments and links them with it's own dashboard (ugh - like I need another place to go check to read things on the web)....

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!