Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Julep Maven Program

Hey dolls, I just wanted to share this awesome program with you called Julep Maven if you haven't heard of it yet. Julep is an awesome nail polish brand and parlor and they have come up with the great idea to send their "mavens" a sneak peek box filled with nail-related goodies each month. They have some really great colors and I've been wanting to try them for a while now after seeing some swatches.

In order to join the Maven program, you just have to take a short quiz to determine your style. I'm an "It Girl"...that sounds about right. The monthly boxes contain a polish that has yet to be released, along with other polishes and nail care goodies (worth $40 total) that come with free shipping. You are able to request another "shelf pull" if you don't like the option that you're given. There's also the option to ship to a friend as a gift or to skip the month (this part makes all of us budget friendly polishing dolls happy). Mavens also receive 20% off purchases on the Julep site.

I love when companies do things like this and who doesn't like mail! This program reminds me a lot of Shoedazzle. I was a member for almost 2 years before cancelling my account a few months ago. Julep Maven is also a better option for me than Birchbox because I'm not really into makeup or beauty products (I have a tried regimen that works for my skin). Here's my referral link if you're interested in signing up for the Julep Maven program. I'll be sure to share my box as soon as it arrives! You can get your first box for $4.99 using the code smh9oxu (after that each box is $19.99). Here's a detailed video to answer all of your questions about the program.
Be sure to sign up HERE...then share your own referral code with your friends for a $15 Julep gift certificate for each person that signs up as a Maven!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!