Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pink Wednesday ~ OPI Come to Poppy

Hey dolls, we've reached the middle of another week. This Pink Wednesday I'm wearing OPI's Come to Poppy. This is the only color that I really wanted from the recent Nice Stems Collection. The name itself is just so adorable and enough of a reason to get it. Come to Poppy is described as a shimmering coral pink. I think this shade is suitable for all skin tones and for all ages. Its nice enough that you could gift it to your aunt, but also fun and vibrant because of the added shimmer. I didn't have any issues with the formula...it was actually one of the better OPIs that I have. This is 2 coats.
After the rain...so no sun :(
You can see the shimmer better with flash
This pink is definitely a keeper and I'm glad I decided to get it. In other news, you may want to check out my facebook page for something special...just saying.
What are you wearing today???

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is a VERY pretty pink!

beachgal said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I adore this entire collection. Being a huge fuchsia polish fan..."Be A Dahlia Won't You?" is right up my alley and I am stocking up - tons of glass fleck in an OPI??? Wow! I really like the opaque taupey pink 'Play in the Peonies." And this one ...Poppy is really pretty. I have a love/hate for glitter - so hard to get off and I tire of it fast when it's on. Plus I want a smooth nail finish...but this glitter over lay "I Lilly Love You" is got so much color in the glitter (opalescent), that it's a stunner...plus it's in a great perfect med. pink gel and not just a kind of pink but really clear gel. They did this collection right.

Post a Comment

*Please wait for the Disqus comment box to load.* I love to hear your feedback! Please leave your comments below. They are greatly appreciated!